Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 November 2010

It's a girl's perogative to change her mind?

I fancied a change of colour and design for my blog so I've done a little bit of playing around tonight and managed, after about 2 hours, to come up with something I liked! I hope you like the change - I'll probably change it again very soon as I'm still experimenting with designs! When I was younger I used to constantly update and change my Myspace page as I enjoy creating and designing......

I'm working on my reflective writing based on the style of Reid and Moon so hopefully I'll be able to post that on here for you to read! I'm basing it on my audition for my recent pantomime audition, and success, Snow White and the Seven Poofs!! So watch this space.....

I'm also writing in my reflective journal daily about all sorts of different things and experiences. It's strictly private and personal to me - I'm being very honest about my feelings and thoughts throughout it and some are best not to be repeated! Ha! As Mark said at the last drop in session 'if you would be embarrassed to show other people your journal, you are not being honest enough' - mine definitely would be embarrassing if people were to view it as I've discussed some really personal things to me!
I'm actually really enjoying writing a journal, I don't know why I haven't tried writing one before. I did keep a private blog as I've mentioned before in previous posts but this was mainly for one specific topic which was my solo platform at college. It's a great theraputic way to discuss your thoughts and feelings, it gets things off your chest and you're able to express exactly how you feel within the moment. Not a lot of people can easily talk about emotions and feelings (such as myself) so I believe a journal like this is such a good way to document events and think about them thoroughly! Then I will be able to critically reflect at a later date......

No comments:

Post a Comment