Search This Blog

Monday 8 November 2010

Wordle experiment ................

Due to being pretty much bed bound today because of illness - I have been expermenting with Wordles. Peter showed me the one he made of one of my blogs so I decided to play around making up some new designs.
I've made 2 wordle's about dance but 2 different designs and then one pasting my quotes from my Facebook profile. Purely experimental but thought they looked rather cool and creative so I decided to share what I'd done.
See what you think and maybe have a go at one yourself.... ?



4 comments:

  1. nice wordles. They really help identify the key concepts you talk about the most. I have added a link to the wordle of my blog. Interesting to say the least!

    http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2699846/BAPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I checked out your wordle of your blog and I really liked it. I've had a lot of fun playing around with the different designs and what you can make one out of.... I've made another one out of my blog, maybe if you'd like to take a look.

    http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2709289/Emily_Blog

    I think they would make a great background for a website or page and have thought about using one for a professional page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked these - have you ever heard of dada poetry? the form of words - collecting together words - juxtaposing words -are very related to concept mapping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.
    Oh no - I haven't. I'll have to check that out.... Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete